- ‘Promote to Prod' scenario
- Building policies -> iterative process
- Rollback can't be done unless previous version manually cloned/saved
- Dependent objects (notably groups) might have changed (esp if automation used for population), but are not saved (AFAIK) as integral part of Policy
- Unless manual export (eg via Audit Processes) done, hard to know exactly what policy was in-place at previous moment without doing an appliance restore
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.